information that you give us when you:
- Use www.jeremylewison.co.uk
- Engage with Jeremy Lewison Limited employees in person, by phone, by email or post
Jeremy Lewison Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when communicating with us, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Jeremy Lewison Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25 May 2018.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title or those of assigned representatives or points of contact.
- Personal or company contact information including but not limited to email address, phone number, or delivery/invoice addresses.
- Bank Account details and payment information in cases of trade.
- Demographic information such as address and postcode
- Information about you that you have sent us when you make an enquiry or that you have given us when we meet you in person such as business cards, or digital contact details.
- Information that you have given us when you use our services.
PERSONAL INFORMATION We do not collect what is regarded as sensitive personal information such as health information, information about race, religious beliefs and political opinions. However CCTV is in operation within the curtilage of our premises to record entrance and exit only. This data is held for a brief period and then automatically deleted. It is temporarily collected for legitimate security purposes only. This data would only be disclosed to a law enforcement agency if appropriate in association with the prevention or detection of a crime. If you require access to this information for legitimate purposes a small fee of £10 will be applied. Details of the code applicable to CCTV is to be found on the ICO website.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Jeremy Lewison Limited is not responsible for interactions of cookies used by websites linked to or from this website. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. To control your browsers cookies visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org.uk/managing-cookies
This gives detailed information on allowing or denying cookies from this website.
This site uses the following cookies:
exp_last_activity: Used to ensure the latest page is served to your browser.
exp_last_visit: Sets the datetime that the user last visited the site. Used for traffic statistics.
exp_tracker: Tracks the last 5 pages viewed by the user. Used used for traffic statistics.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service as well as to engage in trade. We gather this information in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To meet legal and accounting requirements
- To improve our exhibitions and services.
- To communicate with you regarding company news or specific business dealings. We may periodically send promotional emails about new exhibitions, publications, artists, works of art, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address and/or phone number which you have provided.
- To transfer necessary information to third parties including but not limited to shippers, framers or other suppliers with whom we work to complete our services.
- If you choose to limit specific personal or business data, this may impact Jeremy Lewison Limited’s ability to adequately provide its services to you.
- Jeremy Lewison Limited keeps this information and all information relevant to past transactions for legal and financial records
- Jeremy Lewison Limited endeavours to keep actively used information up to date.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
If a security breach causes an unauthorized intrusion into our system, we will notify you as soon as possible and later report the action we took in response.
ACCURACY AND RETENTION OF DATA
We do our best to keep your data accurate and up to date. If your data changes (for example, if you have a new email address), then you are responsible for notifying us of those changes. Upon request, we will provide you with details of any of your personal information that we hold. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as long as needed to provide you with our services. We may also retain and use your information in order to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent abuse, and enforce our agreements.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, you should contact the UK Information Commissioner's Office.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Jeremy Lewison Limited, 2 Fellows Road, London NW3 3LP. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.